Quantum Power with the Capricorn Super Full Moon
Wednesday, July 13, 2022
11:37 a.m. Pacific Time
The choice to be used as an instrument of love, right here, right now,
is a choice for personal empowerment. ~ Marianne Williamson
Full Moons are typically experienced as the most potently charged phase of the lunation cycle. Since this is a Super Full Moon (1) you can expect its reflected energies to be more heightened than a regular Full Moon, especially since it conjoins the planet related to intensity and quantum power — Pluto.
Capricorn is associated with the physical elements of time and matter — both from a Newtonian as well as a quantum perspective.(2) The opposition of two these signs are always seeking integration. As the Capricorn goat strives to reach the top of the mountain, one-step-at-a-time, it often finds its success during critical juncture points of both physical and emotional maturation.
To shift your life in a desired direction,
you must powerfully shift your subconscious. ~ Kevin Michel
Astrologically, the Moon represents our subconscious and internal emotional nature and the Sun our external passion and direction. Because the Sun is traveling through the Moon’s sign — Cancer, while conjoining the planet associated with our thought processes — Mercury, we will want to intend our thoughts towards a quantum transformation (Pluto) of any buried emotions and negative thinking that keeps us from experiencing our power and passion for life.
Capricorn is the sign associated with the themes of maturity, time, authority, the father archetype, outer-world responsibilities (career/society), control, fear, and emotional repression. Following are a few contemplative questions for this Super Full Moon:
- Do you take on too much responsibility or do you avoid it all together?
- Are you able to maintain your own authority or do you give away to others and feel disempowered?
- Do you trust in a divine plan, or do you try to control your surroundings and/or the behavior and lives of others?
- Are you a mature self-sufficient adult or do you remain dependent on others for your wellbeing?
- Do you have faith in the flow of grace in your life or are you fearful and pessimistic?
Destructive patterns often mask deeply buried emotions. During this Super Full Moon, you can ask that any unconscious and self-sabotaging behaviors be illuminated. Once acknowledged, you can put a plan in place to make the necessary changes so you can fulfil your authentic desires of responsibility, passion, and the right use of power.
This Super Full Moon is a beautiful opportunity to take “time” to evaluate the areas of your life that may need more emotional and physical maturation before they can culminate. Be patient with yourself and enjoy your personal journey, knowing that you do not have to reach the top of the mountain in one leap.
1. A Super Full Moon is described by Astronomers as a Perigee Moon — the point where its elliptical orbit is closest to the Earth’s surface which will allow the Moon to appear approximately 14% larger and 30% brighter than normal.
2. Quantum physicists propose that there is no such thing as the past–present Newtonian model of “time” as represented in our third-dimensional reality here on Earth and suggest that energetic waves within the quantum field allow for infinite simultaneous realities.
The Sun–Moon Lunation Cycle
© 2022 by Linda Kaye